Most people have not experienced a skippered cruise along the Yarra and looking back at our wonderful skyline from Port Phillip. It is a unique way to see Melbourne. Before you book, make sure you get what you want.
What you should expect
- A very safe sailing catamaran that meets stringent commercial standards.
- A skipper that has a commercial qualification and has sailed more than 20,000 nautical miles.
- A vessel that will give you shelter if the weather changes and will continue to feel stable.
- 3 hours is enough to see the Port of Melbourne, Hobson Bay, Williamstown and the City Skyline. Another hour allows time for a swim or a try at sailing. 5 hours will give you time for everything including a BBQ at anchor near a beach.
- Finger food is the easiest way for people to eat onboard.
- There is no better way to enjoy a drink than on a boat. Don’t overdo it though.
- Where we go and what we do is up to you. Cruising, sailing, swimming, eating or just chilling!
What you can do
- Wear comfortable clothing that suits the day.
- Relax and enjoy the experience.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, take a tablet well before the cruise. Very few people feel unwell on a catamaran.
- Be prepared to kick off your shoes and relax.